GIANTMOUSE LIFETIME WARRANTY
Our lifetime warranty applies to the original owner of a GiantMouse knife. By using your GiantMouse knife, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions in the GiantMouse Warranty as set out below.
WARRANTY / RETURN INFORMATION:
GiantMouse values our customers above all else, and we stand behind our knives by guaranteeing against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product.
GiantMouse knives are designed and manufactured to high quality standards, and are meant to be used only as cutting tools. If properly cared for, a GiantMouse knife should bring you many years of service.
Review your knife carefully when received, and if there are any noticeable defects or issues, please contact us immediately to discuss a return and replacement under warranty. Please do not attempt to correct any defects by yourself, as this may void the warranty. Knives returned for cosmetic defects, including blade edge issues, must be in as new condition, unless a mechanical defect presents itself through use. Do not attempt to sharpen your knife if you believe there is an issue with the factory blade edge upon receipt of the knife - this will void the warranty.
Knives Purchased from a Dealer:
If you purchased your GiantMouse product from an authorized GiantMouse Dealer, please contact that dealer's customer service department for returns or replacements. This is at the request of our dealers, as they wish to be the first point of contact with their customers, and they have the proper records of sale, and means of refunding payment.
Covered Under Warranty:
- Any defects in materials or faulty workmanship will be resolved free of charge. While this guarantee applies for the life of the knife, we expect most warranty issues will present themselves upon receipt and inspection of your knife, and some issues may not be covered if the knife shows use and wear.
- Damage through disassembly (If you believe it is necessary to disassemble your knife, please read our Care and Maintenance page).
- Defects, broken parts, or altered condition / functionality which are caused by abuse, misuse, loss, improper handling, alterations "modding" or "pimping", accident, neglect, improper sharpening, normal wear and tear, or other external cause, including damage caused by excessive and/or aggressive blade flicking.
- Cosmetic damage such as scratches, dents, worn finish on anodized parts, and worn finishes to blades through use.
- Alteration of original factory configuration, such as hardware or blade swapping.
- Lost parts such as thumb studs, screws, washers, bearings, clips, or hardware, unless the loss has occurred due to a defect in material or workmanship.
- Upgrading or retrofitting parts to the latest version of a model. GiantMouse reserves the right to change our products at any time, such that a new version of a specific knife model may differ slightly from a previous release.
Our goal is for every one of our customers to be fully satisfied with their purchase, and we’ll work quickly to provide a customer-oriented solution to any issue you might encounter. If upon delivery of your new knife you find it has a defect in material or workmanship, please use the CONTACT form on our website to notify us immediately and explain the problem. If determined that the problem is from a defect in materials or workmanship, we will provide instructions for the return of the knife for inspection.
Upon receipt and inspection, GiantMouse will repair, or if possible, replace your knife with the same model, or issue a full refund. The only reason a replacement may not be possible, is that some of our knife models are produced in limited quantities, and may be sold out by the time we receive your return.
Please note that the above warranty / return information pertains only to knives with defects in materials and/or workmanship.
Returns for "buyer's remorse" will only be accepted if the knife shows absolutely no signs of use or wear, and the knife must be returned within 10 days of receipt at the buyer's expense.